Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet
Loading

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Antique stoves 06

Antique stoves 06

Top 5000: Antique stoves 02
Antique stoves 02. Behind My Red Door: Easter displays and more … Audrey and I met up with Laurie and we hit some wonderful old mill buildings with antique centers and we stopped at Laurie's house for lunch. We always have such a nice ...
Hey Baby Que Paso: Apartment Tour: Favorite Things (HeyBabyQuePaso ...
The stove is electric which is a bummer the countertops are granite, which is the best ever. Also--> electric tea kettle? How did we live so long without this? I really love perfume. It's one of those things- if my husband was really ... he could always get me a perfume bottle. I just love pretty bottles. And I love the smells. It makes me feel good. I have my mom's Tresor. I have one of my great-grandmother's compacts. An antique mascara bottle. And JLo Glow. ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...